Canon IJ Network Tool is a toolkit software with the options to keep a check on most of your Canon printer network settings and adjust them according to your requirements.
Canon IJ Printer Utility is a complete software package meant to adjust and modify the configurations of your printer device as per the requirement. It is one of the essential utility software offered by Canon to ease your printer configuration alteration using a few clicks.
“IJ Network Tool” is a utility platform that Canon offers for the benefit of its users. This user-centric tool facilitates in managing the Network Settings of your innovative Printing Machine with utmost ease. In other words, it allows you to view and change these settings quickly without any hassle. This software utility tool is installed only after you complete the setup of your Canon Device for Network use.
Things To Know About “IJ Network Tool”
Before proceeding to set up this software tool called “IJ Network Tool”, you must consider certain vital factors that allow its proper usage. To make the best possible use of this user-friendly tool, you must adhere to the given criteria.
- In case you want to use your Printer with a LAN Setup, it is essential to procure the required Connectivity equipment. For instance, Network Access Point (Router/ Modem), LAN Cable, etc.
- It is very important to never operate this tool when your Machine is performing its basic functions like Printing, Scanning, etc.
- Similarly, you must never execute any Printing/ Scanning functions while operating this utility tool.
- While using your tool, if you leave your security softwares’ firewall feature on. Then, you may get a warning message. This will inform you about Canon Printer Softwares’ attempt to connect to the Network. In this situation, you must make some changes in its Settings. In other words, it must be set to “Always Allow Access”.
- Although, this tool supports the users of Windows XP. But, they can’t make use of the feature called Fast User Switching. To use this feature of your OS, you must exit the Canon Software.